Monday, December 31, 2012

Week 35

It was really nice being able to see and talk to a few of you on
Christmas! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to any of you more than
just a couple minutes. I think it's funny how whenever we try to
skype, we spend more time trying to figure out the video and sound,
etc. than actually talking. I would have been happy with just a
phonecall, haha. I was surprised at the emotions I experienced while
talking to you... I can't even describe it. It was definitely
bitter-sweet and I'm still trying to get over it... but I'm doing well
and still loving my experiences here. I hope you all had a very merry
christmas and that you have a very happy new year. New Years here is
much the same I think as in other places. There have been parades
going on... I haven't gotten to see any though. Our curfew tonight is
5, so we won't have to proselyte among the fireworks and drunk people.
This week... I really can't think of anything to write about. We
don't really have very many super progressing investigators. We have a
couple who are progressing, but are waiting for the funds so they can
get married. That's the case for a lot of our investigators. They
just aren't married yet.
I am so grateful for you all. Continue to live the gospel. I love
you all so much and am excited about all the experiences and things
that are going on in your lives. Thanks for everything. Have a
wonderful new year! Love,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment