Monday, May 27, 2013

Week 56

Dear Family!
Pasensiya Gid!!!! (I'm really sorry!)  I don't have time to read your emails or write a good email right now... but I took pictures of them with my camera, so later I will read them... and next week I will respond to them, haha.
Right now I'm in Tigbawan for a district activity. We came a little early to do our emails here because there is a brown-out (black out :D) in Oton, but we're late and don't have much time. Sorry!
Anyways, it was a really good week! Time is flying by SUPER fast!
We have an investigator, Brother Vicente... he's in his 60s and he is awesome! He's been an investigator for a long time and has had some Word of Wisdom problems and some other things that has been keeping him back from being baptized, but he is awesome and he really has a strong testimony of the church. He comes to church every Sunday and he comes early.  He studies his scriptures and we feel that he is ready to be baptized.  Hopefully he will be able to be baptized soon!  We also have a lot of new investigators that are really enjoying the lessons.  We have high hopes for all of them.  That pretty much sums it up! haha!
Love you all!
Take care always!
Sister McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment