Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 43

Dear Family,
This has been a wonderful week!
We have several new investigators.  Earlier this week we had Zone
Conference, which was very uplifting and I learned a ton.  Our
investigator Geraldine is really progressing.  She's 16 years old and
has been coming to church.  The youth have been very good at
fellowshipping her and inviting her to activities!  I am excited for
her!  We taught her last night about baptism and it was a very good
experience, even though she wasn't sure about a specific date.  Our
investigator Brother Ronnel got married this morning. We were able to
attend, which was a very good experience, and I was able to meet a
nice American man from San Diego there.  He is retired and living here
with his wife.  We were invited to his birthday party on Wednesday so
maybe I'll have the opportunity to teach an American! haha.  That will
be weird.  I actually found it difficult speaking in English to him...
I still speak English most of the time... to my companions and to
other missionaries, but it was really weird and hard for some reason
speaking English to him.  I kept saying words that I realized he
probably didn't understand.  I had to slow down a little, haha.
Anyways, because I went there this morning, we don't have as much time
to prepare today.  I still need to buy groceries and wash my clothes
and clean the apartment and write President and submit my numbers and
order supplies, haha.  And we have an FHE appointment tonight. So... I
don't have a ton of time today to write in much detail.  And I can't
think right now anyways, haha. :D
But, I will send pictures next week of our FHE tonight and of my new
gwapa nga bata. :D and some more of my spiritual experiences.
Love you all, take care,
Sister McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment