Monday, October 29, 2012

Week 26


Hello Family,
Wow, I have so much time to email you! haha, I really don't get much
to read so... if you ever want to write more, you're more than welcome
to :)  But of course, don't feel obligated in any way, haha. And
siblings are allowed to write as well... if you happen to have time.
And if I ever don't have time, I can always print them and read them
later. :) You are getting my emails... right?
Congrats Heather!  I had no idea!  Dad just told me you were expecting
in May, that's so exciting!  And Congrats to Daniel as well for
becoming an Elder, and by next time I write, basi you will have been
through the temple :)  I love you all so much! kon kisa I wish I could
be there with you.  Of course I love it here and am having the time of
my life, but I also don't like missing out, haha.
I'm having a hard time thinking about things to write about this week!
 I got a little sick... but I'm better now.  I had a fever and a cold,
but it went away really quickly thankfully.  Our investigator
Valentino is going to be baptized this coming Saturday. We're so
excited for him.  He is so ready!  And we have a ton of new
investigators as well, but our focus has really been on contacting
less actives.  There are SO many!  With Stake President Olivare and
other member's help, we've been able to contact a lot of them, but
we're nowhere close to contacting them all.  We have a lot of
returning members though!  That's exciting. Especially with the group
in Panay that's staying consistent.  I seriously never want to leave
this area!  We have the best leaders, the best investigators, the
beach!!  haha, I'm sure I'll like my future areas just as much though,
especially as my language continues to improve.
We went fishing again this morning, but we didn't catch any fish...
the water was WAY low and way far out.  I'm sending a picture... never
mind the crazy hair... if you take me out of it, I think it would be
an awesome picture, haha.
I love you all so much, thanks for all you do for me. You are the best
family ever! :-)
Palangga ko kamo!
Halong Pirme!


No comments:

Post a Comment