Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 6

Dear Family!
Thank you all so so much for your letters.  I´m a little behind in my
responses, but I´ve been trying to reply to each one individually
while I can.  I have about 3 whole weeks left here... and they are
very very long.  Each one of your letters and packages make my entire
week better.  I honestly am having a hard time finding the words for
what to write about.  Every day is so repetitive and long... and I
can´t remember anything.  It´s been super hard.  I am trying to stay
positive though. I really appreciate your prayers.  I can feel how
they help me get through each day.
Jarom, say Hi to Emma for me!  I can´t wait to meet her.  She looks
adorable!  I am so excited for when you will be able to all be sealed
to each other in the temple.
My friend and old roommate, Carrine Cheatham, is here at the MTC and
it´s always so exciting to see her around.  She leaves for Nevada
tomorrow though.  I´ll miss her.  It´s super weird seeing my friends
coming and leaving while I´m still here.  I love to go outside for gym
time.  It´s like the only freedom I get.  I feel ready to go to the
Philippines and not ready at the same time.  They are actually
starting the Illongo language program this week... but I won´t get to
be part of it unfortunately.
Sorry this letter seems so scattered... I think I´m going a little
crazy here.  And these computers have issues.
I´m happy though.  The church is true and God loves me and each of
you.  Miracles happen every day. If you feel there aren´t enough
smiley faces in this letter, don´t worry, I can´t figure out how to
make them on this keyboard for some reason though, haha.  I miss you
all!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment