Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 75

Dear Family,
 
I don't have much time to write this email. These last couple weeks have been very busy. I had to get fingerprinted this morning... even though I did just last month... and it took a really long time with all the other missionaries as well.  With our area so far away, we don't even have time to go home before our family home evenings... we just leave all our groceries and everything at the other sister's apartment here in Jaro and then take it home at night.  It's been crazy living here in Pavia.  But I love it. :D  It's so much fun and Sister Karaponga is so funny.  I love being her companion. :D
It was also a very VERY challenging week. I've experienced more rejection than I think I have in most of my mission put together... in just the last few days... haha.  I'm surprised though at how... desensitized.. I am.  Of course, it still hurts... but not as much as it used to.  It just gives us more drive to find others who are more prepared to accept the gospel.  It's been good because we've been able to keep a good attitude through it all.  We are still really enjoying the work.  We've switched our focus this last week... from finding new investigators, to contacting and teaching all the less actives in our area. That has been very difficult! haha. Finding them is challenging! They don't have addresses! haha. And then many of them have changed religions and don't want to listen to us... but we just smile and do our best and we've been able to teach many of them. :D  I expect them ALL to come back to church. :D  We will not give up on them because we need them!!! and they need the church! They need the gospel! :D  But... we would appreciate your prayers. :D
I love you all!!! I hope each of you have a fabulous week!
Sister McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment