Monday, June 17, 2013

Week 59

I don't really have anything to talk about today... do any of you have any questions for me??? Anything maybe I'm not explaining very well or that maybe you're confused about?  I'd be happy to answer some questions... because I really don't remember what things would be interesting to you all and what isn't.  Everything here is pretty much normal to me now.  By the way, the ketchup here is really good!!! Oh... and also tang!  I think in America there's like only orange tang... but here there's all kinds of flavors!! My favorite is mango. :D

This week is transfer week... we'll see what happens.  I already know what's going to happen... but it's still confidential :D  So you'll find out next week.  Ummmm.... it was a good week... lots of walking... we get punted a ton every day... and we are getting really good at just talking to everyone and anyone... we're getting lots of new investigators but we're punted gihapon, haha. :D  But we also have some that are progressing.  We have an investigator, sister Preslyn... she had a baptismal date before, but her mother does not want her to be baptized.  We were finally able to teach the whole family the other day... we shared about the plan of salvation because their dad passed away just a few months ago.  It was a really good and spiritual lesson, but they still aren't sure.  They still need to do their part and actually read and pray and come to church to know for themselves, but at least I hope we were able to give them some comfort and hope.  I sure hope they accept the gospel so they can be an eternal family.  It breaks my heart to see broken families without the gospel.  They need it so badly and they don't even know it!  :D  Love you all!
 
SIster McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment